Brothers Travel - Airport Cars
Terms and Conditions
- Payment by cash or cheque to the driver in full on the outward journey or credit card at time of booking.
- Inbound pick-ups for single journeys must be paid in advance by credit card.
- We operate a strict no smoking policy in all our vehicles.
- We operate a no food & drink policy whilst travelling.
- Brothers Travel accepts no liability for loss or damage to luggage however caused. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure all baggage has been loaded on the vehicle. Our driver will be pleased to assist.
- It is a legal requirement for seat belts to be worn at all times.
- We do not accept any responsibility in any way for missed flights for whatever reason ie : traffic delays , accidents, breakdown or any unforeseen circumstances. We make every effort to deliver you to your destination on time.
- Child seats can be provided free of charge. Usage of child seats are at the passengers discretion and Brothers Travel cannot be held liable for their usage.
- It is the passengers responsibility to ensure that the vehicle booked is the correct size to carry them and their luggage.
- Percentage of fare charged:
- Within 24 hours of travel 100% refund.
- Less than 24 hours 50% refund.
- Less than 12 hours Nil refund.
- Refunds of trips paid by card will incur a charge of £10 + VAT in addition to the above.
- We check all incoming flights and do not charge for flight delays. If you change your flight we reserve the right to make an additional charge assuming we have availability.
- We reserve the right to alter the terms and conditions as and when we feel necessary.
Brothers Travel - Airport Cars - Providing airport transfers from Dorset, Hampshire, Ringwood, Ferndown, Wimborne, Christchurch, Bournemouth and Poole.